You can easily convert your own image into Pixelhobby. There are three ways to do this.
- You send us the image to be converted to firstname.lastname@example.org. You write us how big you would like it to be and whether there is anything else that we should pay attention to. You will then receive our proposal as implemented within 1-3 days. If you like the suggestion, you will receive an order confirmation via the online shop. Of course you can also order something. You will receive a printed copy of the template from us free of charge.
- You download the Pixelhobby Designer 2.0 . Attention, the software is a bit older and can therefore sometimes conflict with the virus scanner. The software is compatible with Windows 10.
- You use the Pixelhobby "App" , although the app may have been a bit hasty here. The software runs via the browser, but not on the mobile phone.
In the Pixel Hobby Designer:
If you order directly from the software, you have to change the e-mail address to ours: email@example.com . Otherwise your order will end up in Holland.
In the Pixel Hobby App:
Here you can "order" directly, but your order will end up in Holland. Unfortunately, the shops here are not yet compatible.
So please save your design!
- Either under "Save Pattern", then it will automatically create a PDF file. You can then send this to us directly by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your address data and how you would like to pay.
- Or you can save the file under File / Save PHD project as. This has the advantage that you can change something later. You can also send us this file by e-mail to email@example.com with your address data and how you would like to pay.